From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 08:05:18 -0230
I have installed the program and its menus are quite accessible in JFW.
How ever I don't have a computer interface for my 940, would someone mind downloading the program and testing that aspect with an HF transceiver connected?  The program supports a variety of manufacturers especially the big three.
The particular models I can recall are the Yaesu Ft-100D up to the
FT-1000 class including the D and the Kenwood TS-140/2000.

As for the characters appearing in the email, I'm using Novell GroupWise and am not sure how to configure.
I have changed to another setting perhaps this might fix it.

73:

Michael Ryan
Helpdesk Analyst
Dept. Transportation and Works,