Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:23:59 -0400
Theoretically, your spot on, Howard.  However, when I connected my wife's
USB turntable to her Win 7 machine, she lost Jaws sounds.  I had to get a
pair of eyes to route Jaws back to the speakers using the audio settings in
the sound settings under the control panel in Win 7.

I'm surprised this would happen with the ARCP software, I thought that was
only for data communications.  Kenwood has a separate program for routing
the rig audio input and output to a USB connection.

Steve, K8SP