Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:20:54 -0400
Tom,

Did you look under device manager under lpt1 ports for the CP210X device?
It should tell you what port it's on.

Also, I wasn't following the thread in the beginning, so I don't remember
for sure.  But, I thought you said you had the transceiver connected to your
computer when you ran the installation of the ARCP 590.  You aren't supposed
to do it that way.

If you haven't tried it, maybe you should uninstall the ARCP software, and
then try re-installing.

Steve