From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:47:05 -0700
There are currently three types of programming software aside from
the manufacturer's own out there.  Just because I don't find any of
them suitable doesn't mean you can't get them to work for you.

Apparently the handihams site has an audio manual for the Wouxun
radios, and after listening you likely won't need to actually use the
software.

If you do and what's out there isn't suiting you either, I'm working
on more!  *grin*

Joseph - KF7QZC