From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 07:19:49 -0600
Hello everyone, sorry it took me so long to find this message. I get too many of them every day to get to all of them. I don't think it would be too bad of a thing to bring your guy dog, I bring mine every year. It is a little difficult for him to work but if you go slow and don't get anxious you'll be fine. Also if you can find someone to that can see to walk along with you, you will get much more enjoymentout of all of the convention.

Sent from my iPhone this time