Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 11:41:45 -0400
Thanks for the replys.  There will be 6 of us going from my club.  I
understand of sometimes working in a crowd is difficult, with carrying
something, and sometimes it is easier with a dog.  Also different dogs
are different, since it is my first time.
I will try to look you up, and also buy some coffee.  I have heard you
have good coffee.
Thanks again for the advice.
  We are leaving Here Thursday morning early, so hopefully some
Thursday,through Sunday.
Thanks again.
Mike
KD2CDU