From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:01:17 +1200
Hi Tom!

Good article in CQ this month about an Infedz that seemed pretty inspiring.
The 20 meter antenna only weighs around a pound, and having the whole
station stored in a gym bag for transport seemed mighty easy to me for a
week-end trip. Photos show the antenna erected and the station perhaps on a
card table.

73,
Dave