From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 00:08:32 -0500
Mike,

The only suggestion that I'd have is to take a portable receiver with him
and demand that the store plug in the washer/dryer/dishwasher that he wants
to buy.  IF they won't power it up, I'd pass on it.

I have a Whirlpool  gas stove and the oven computer control does make some
RFI when your close to the stove, but more than six feet away the rf birdies
are gone and they are not picked up by any of my antennas.  I'm sure going
to do the RF check before I buy any major appliance in the future!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]