From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:01:52 -0400
Kelvin,

On a solid state amp, there isn't much that needs explanation.  One thing
that I should mention is that I use a Vectronics-512 noise bridge to match
my amp to my antenna.  I don't like the automatic antenna tuners that I've
tried as they just get you close to a match, you have to tweak them to get
them on the money and if you have to do that, I'd rather do it manually.
The noise bridge goes between the transmitter or transceiver and tuner as it
can't handle more than 300 watts.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]