From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:37:40 -0500
Hi.

It is a mystery to me how MFJ stays in business.  They have always had
quality control issues.  My first experience with that was a self
oscillating Indoor Active Shortwave Antenna that they sold me in 1982, and
I have seen numerous out of box failures from them since.  I think the real
tragedy is that they have some good ideas, but can't seem to get them
reliably through the manufacturing process.

73, de Lou K2LKK