From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:59:52 -0500
That's why I got the diamond one, I have diamond antennas I love so I
figured they'd make a quality duplexer and I really can't complain. I wish I
didn't have to use an adapter on the UHF side, but I bought that originally
for something else that needed 2 PL259 connectors and since that project
went south, I decided I might as well use this one for what I am rather than
spend money for a new one. I had the adapter anyway though I can't remember
for the life of me why I bought it or where I got it.