From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:34:56 -0700
This software is very accessible with JAWS.
It has hotkeys to edit contacts and to add notes if necesary.
It takes frequency and mode information from the transceiver if you are
connected to it, and the individual entries are very simple, with the enter
key taking you to the next entry.
With a simple hotkey, one can go back one entry to fix it if it was entered
wrong....now, if I can figure out how to make it tell me about dupes...
73
Colin, V A6BKX