From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:24:18 -0700
Hi list:
I think the n1mm logging software was brought up several months ago, but i
am wondering if anyone has successfully used it with jaws.
One of our local contesting stations runs it, and while they are perfectly
happy to have me come and get some hours in on the big contests, I always
have to have someone sitting there helping me log.  They use the n1mm
software, and if its accessible, with specific contest templates built in,
logging would be a breeze.

thanks

73
Colin, V A6BKX