From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:32:17 -0500
Alternatively, you can take that one PC and assign a fixed IP address rather
than an address assigned by the DLink DHCP.  The advantage of using a static
IP address is that once set up as the DMZ machine, it won't change if the
router is rebooted and the PCs on the network are started up in a different
order.

Note that putting a PC in the DMZ defeats all of the firewall advantages of
having a router on a home network.  It's better to set the port numbers that
Echolink needs as acceptable ports.

73, KY2D
Jim Kutsch
Jacksonville, FL