From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:06:19 -0600
                Walt, thank you for the supportive and respectful notes!!!

May I please call you when ever I need to start my charcoal grill?

Your inflammatory messages will save me time and money on the lighter fluid.
Thanks!

Oh the main reason jfw has a big share of the market, is that most of the
adaptive technology purchasers are made by sighted people who know nothing
about what they are buying, except the name of the software they were
purchasing for years.
Besides, government agents are spending our money, not their's, so they
have nothing to gain by saving any of it.

I am very glad that FS techs are all blind and that they all use JFW.  Now
if I can get to them in less than a minute, that would be a good thing as well.

You proved a valid objection.  If you get kicked off a FS list by
criticizing an FS product, then their is little better evidence to
understand the company's attitude to the purchasers and users of the product.
The file and folder listing is annoying as heck, and if alt-v d will list
the file names, creation dates, and sizes I would appreciate knowing how to
do it.

Maybe their are secret settings to make the entire file name window read, I
will be glad to check.

I do a lot of recording of audio, so I am in the folders moving renaming
cutting, etc. a lot.

Anyway Thank you for demonstrating your usual dignified, supportive,
respectful, and brotherly replies.
It seems reasonable to expect the Blind hams to be conducted with the same
social rules that we would use on the air.

If this is the case, I hope only that your vhf/uhf station is working very
well.

73 de wa9top