From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:36:48 -0400
Doug:

Part of the beauty of field day is that is a great learning experience for
both old and new hams alike.

And, like you, I also hhope the folks in your club are nice to the new
coordinator who agreed to step up and help.

I'm sure he learned a great deal too, which, again, is part of the value of
the experience.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ