From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:43:34 -0400
    Very interesting, Mike.

As I said in my original post, I don't know if I'd ever have the time to
pursue the various O M I S S awards seriously enough, but it was just very
intriguing to listen to, and I was amazed as to how many participants there
actually were.  It also amazes me to think that the O M I S S net runs every
night, and I think there may be nets on other bands too.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ