From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:26:57 -0700
Problem is that renters insurance won't cover something packaged at a UPS shipping point. Also, considering the amount of rent I pay here, I can't even afford the insurance (I know, I priced it). THe bind I am in is this: I either pay for my medications or I pay for renters insurance. I don't have the funds to do both (and it took me 6 months to save up just to have this radio repaired and that funding is now gone).

-eric