From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:24:53 -0400
We just bought new washing machine, and dryer.  They are Maytag, the
Brovo series.  Everything is click dials, all with detents, that you
can feel.  Both of us are totally blind, and surprising enough can
opperate them without sighted help.  The only thing we did with
someone sighted is to braille a chart of what the dials do.  Such as
from light soiled to heavy, the water temps, and the different cycles
all have clicks, and even a pointer on the knobs.
I did look a couple of years ago, and found none that worked.
Mike