From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:35:30 -0400
	Well, that's encouraging, Mike.

I have to say that it was very disconcerting when the XYL and I went through
the process of purchasing new appliances several years ago, and could find
nothing like you described.

We shouldn't have to replace anything again any time soon, but your
experience with Maytags will be a good one to keep in mind.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ