From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:58:29 -0500
I believe what I want exists but I haven't been able to find it yet.
Briefly; I have two, soon to be three wire antennaes each connected
by an approximately fifty foot length of coax, out of the shack,
through the utility room, through the crawl space and then
outside.  My hope is to consolidate the coaxes to one, have an
automatic tuner just inside the PVC where the wires leave the house
and do my tuning/switching at that point.
It is my belief that a tuner exists that will meet my criteria.  Or
is it just in my mind!
Is anyone using such a beast and if so, can a total positively know
which antenna is connected?
Thanks a lot.
Pat, K9JAU