From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:40:53 -0400
Hello Harvey,
Could you please share info on this stove?
I had a very hard time finding a simple Gas Range without menus when I needed to replace mine in
2007.
I had my old range for about 18 years and couldn't get parts any more.
My range is a Westinghouse and it doesn't have a good Thermostat for the oven. .
I know I could probably get a new thermostat but given the inferior quality of this stove I would just
like to consider a neow stove.
My stove is so flimsy it actually moves very easily.
Maybe some brands are not like this.
Colleen Roth