From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:16:27 -0700
My advice is go for the BNC adapter.  You can just get the SMA gender
changer, but SMA connectors aren't really ideal IMO.

So far as I know, the KG-UV6D is the same as the KG-UV2D with the
addition of the repeater button.  If the repeater button doesn't
speak the function, it's not worthwhile.  The repeater button toggles
offset and shift directions, that's all.  The offset is of course
going to be whichever is programmed into the VFO you're using.  The
Eyes free guide recommends making the first VFO offset be 6 kHz, and
the second 5 MHz for 70cm.  Good advice.

Joseph - KF7QZC