From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 23:10:44 -0700
Nobody says one couldn't quickly slate out those three formulas I
suggested on a blank piece of Braille paper as soon as the oral exam
begins.  *smile*  And a 4 function calculator or an abacus is
allowed, certainly.  (Although, bringing an abacus might result in
someone asking you to show them how to use one after the exam, if
there are any really nerdy people present!)

Joseph - KF7QZC