From:
Sarah k Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 14:36:27 -0700
After 4 years of not being on the air due to an incident, I am finally back on the air. I've been learning how to use my baofeng uv5r radio and it is just amazing.  I was a little nervous at first and I still am, but I made some qsos and took note of some of the call signs I talk to often. I'm using text edit to do this as that's all i have for now lol! but yeah I'm very excited.

Last night I learned how to do irlp and I also learned my voice has some rich harmonics in it. Here is a sample of what happened.

http://is.gd/bO7B2z

It happened again this morning and the same repeater was brought up. lol!

This morning to end this post, I finished talking to a contact who is a good friend of mine on a repeater located on what we call high potosi for 51 miles. I'm very very impressed on how this month went of getting back on the air.

well just thought I'd check in here since I have not checked in for a while yet.

Tc all and 73 from ke7zum.