From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:46:05 -0700
Ah the ony places I'm familer with are AES and HRO. I don't knwo what kind of connecter I have as I"m not up on these things The ruber duck that came with the thing you screw in to a hole in to the radio, not a projection like the yesu model I tried 3 years ago.

Someone suggested an antena that ARAES people use. (excuse spelling)

Tc and be blessed.