From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:07:38 -0400
Hi Harvey,

If you know how to share on Drop Box--which simply means having the site
e-mail them by clicking on the invite someone (or something like that) link
and filling out the e-mail address of the invitee, then all you have to do
is to create a share folder under the Drop Box folder system and place
something there.  The other person will have a folder created automatically
and the file will appear there automatically once it is through uploading.