From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:56:37 -0000
Hi Tom,

Just perform a Right Click on the manual, or a Shift+F10, and choose Save
Target As.  As each chapter of the manual has its own MP3 track, the actual
download is a Zip archive containing 82 labelled audio files.

Also, in the Accessible Evaluations section there is a review and
description of the accessibility features as I found them.  Good luck.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals