From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:54:52 -0500
Well I didn't disregard it and so wondering if boxer is an IOS client or
for windows?

Only the end of line characters I believe are showing up but for the
most part quite readable.

P.S. I didn't have that problem with the gmail app or with the regular
mail app on the iPhone.

By that problem I mean  not receiving the email.

Didn't test the character problem  yet.

P.S. IMAP works that way really.

When you go in to a particular folder in the client it then begins to
populate.

Don