From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:54:04 -0800
Hi Brian and All,

The two that don't make sense to me are best 73s and 73s.  If we understand
73 to mean best regards, then let's put it into correct English.  Therefore,
very 73 would translate to very best regards which seems ok but best 73s
would translate into best best regardss which makes no sense and just plain
73s would translate into best regardss which again makes little sense.  So,
maybe we should go for correct grammar.  <GRIN>

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS