From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2013 12:56:32 -0400
Yes, but the problem with the folks on 14.313 is that most of them suffer
from a severe intelligence deficit.

wonder if any of this will change when the current group of young people
start discovering that they can't use their favorite devices because they
can't see to read the screens.  I sincerely hope so, but then they'll be old
enough for people to ignore them.

Steve