From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:38:31 -0500
Harry,

If it was not hooked up like I suggested, than it was wrong.

Try this to make sure your 570 is set up properly and to know which antenna
connector is selected.

Tune in a known strong local A M station, I believe 1540 is a local station
for you.

stick a piece of wire (say, 10 or so feet)in to each of the antenna
connectors to see which one is selected.

When you hear the A M station, this is the connector you should connect to
transmitter on the tuner.

Now select coax 1, the third position on the tuner antenna selector switch.

now move the 10 foot piece of wire to coax 1 connector on the tuner and you
should hear the A M station, if you do, than it is hooked up correctly.

Now remove the 10 foot wire in coax 1 and connect your antenna.

73

Howard #3