From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 06:55:47 -0500
It seems as though an swr meter between the antenna and the output of the
internal tuner will give me the ACTUAL swr of the naked antenna.  This is
the value that the internal tuner is trying to tune.  Of course, it won't
tell the swr that the transmitter's output tubes/transistors/ICs is seeing.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF