From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:49:35 -0400
Just a radio is the only way you *can* get on IRLP.

Unlike Echolink, there are no computer-to-computer links, strictly
speaking; there has to be a radio at both ends.

Visit
http://www.irlp.net

You'll find a list of nodes there.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com