Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:32:14 -0400
Hello everyone we had over 900 contacts 700 on code and 200 on voice this
year.  we ad amateur opperator contact us from Pennsylvania and all over the
world we even had contacts from eurp[e one including Russia. WE had contacts
from CAlifornia to the south and the midwest so it was a good turnout for us
and we had fun and we awere opperating off of battory our call was w3sc so
anyone I hope that field daywas fun you guys as well.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact [log in to unmask]
skype contact kb3icc