From:
504 area <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:20:50 -0500
Hello,

I am hopeful to gain a contact regarding my need for a radio for my
boat.  Specifically I need a main radio VHF, UHF and basic operational
functions.  acess to marine and weather channels is obvious.  I also
need to handheld units which interface with the main unit below deck
and with other radios.  Waterproof... Interface with cellular phones
is a plus!  A need is for each handheld to be able to interface with
one another (this may now be two radios or a walk and talk) as when on
deck in moderate to high winds I am not able to see / hear the other
individual on deck.  Finally integration with satelite (GPS), AIS,
radar/sonar would be added bonus.  This is not a complete list but a
start as we are replacing nav equipment.

If anyone has information please contact me off list or on list - I
thank all in advance.

Respectfully,
Julie