From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:45:14 -0500
Mike,

Did you try "PEI"? My software (Writelog) wants  "PE", but  sometimes
the software authors do things different.  Sometimes the abbreviations
change and the software doesn't keep up.

   I know that every year people using the N3FJP stuff have problems
with my county abbreviation in the Pennsylvania QP, since  it is looking
for something different than the "official" one.

73, Steve KW3A