From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:58:13 -0700
Phil, yes the stories are fun to hear.  I live in Utah and at about 4300
feet alt.  To the east of me there are some hills that go up to around ten
thousand feet and are only about five or six miles away from this Q T H and
boreing holes in them was    hard and I also used to think those east coast
hams really put a wall up for us to Europe and Africa hi.   Ed K7UC