From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:37:50 -0500
Because of the way my e-mail program is configured, your message went to me
instead of the listserv.  No big deal; it's just a good idea to check where
your messages are going, especially when you reply.

It was good having you check in yesterday.  The 20-meter net will be on
14258 at 4 PM Eastern time.  I'll be net control, so you probably won't hear
me, but hopefully when I ask someone else for relays, you can check in.
73 -- W3IUU