From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:56:58 -0400
John,

I haven't had the courage to jump on that frequency because those guys are
completely nuts.  I know at least one of them has just bought a 480, but I
didn't realize any of them had been able to mod it for better sound.  I've
also heard that there are some guys down on 3814 that know something about
audio, and they seem like a much saner group.

Steve