From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:40:45 -0500
Regarding the LDG tuners...

While I am not a fan of LDG's owner/manager, I own one of their tuners, the
LDG AT1000PROII automatic antenna tuner, and as far as I am concerned, it is
very accessible and useable by a blind ham. I am extremely satisfied with my
tuner, and I am totally blind. I know others here on our Blind Hams' email
list that have similar tuners and I think they would agree with me that they
are quite accessible. It requires using your ears and knowing what the
various sounds mean because they do not, literally, talk, but many of us are
used to having to learn what to listen for when operating our rigs.

I am not intentionally criticizing anyone here. I'm just pointing out that
we might have different definitions of accessible, and what might be fully
accessible to one of us or some of us, might not be accessible to someone
else.

Ron, K8HSY