From:
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:24:58 -0500
Brian, I have one of the TW-1 talking SWR/power meters, and have tried to
obtain the schematic from LDG, and they will not provide it to anyone. We
have reverse engineered it and are still working on this project. We are
investigating several different circuits and options. The most expensive
component is the voice module or chip, which can be pretty expensive,
depending upon your objectives.

Ron, K8HSY

President, Millitronics, Inc.