From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:46:21 -0500
Hi Tom,

When your in outlook express, go to tools and then options.  In options, up
arrow to accounts and hit enter.  Find your gMail account and go to
properties.  Go to the advanced tab and you'll find a track bar that goes
from 1 to nine.  One is short and nine is a longer time out.  Mine is set on
two.  HTH!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]