From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:06:36 -0500
Steve:

You have hit the nail on the head concerning my approach for now.  If this
happened more often, I'd suspect the rig, but I really think it's something
here somewhere.

And,I've got lots of coax jumpers to interchange.

The key is to be systematic about the whole thing, and be patient.

Having another power supply to try is also helpful.

Time will tell, I'm sure.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ