From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:54:39 -0400
Pat:

I'm not sure it is just a coincidence at all.

Remember about a year or two ago, when I had an RFI problem in the shack
here that I simply couldn't solve?

Tore the whole shack apart, only to find that when I totally disconnected
the foot pedal to my Heil Gold Line mic, the problem went away.

So, off to the Heil shop my foot pedal went, and they replaced it with no
questions asked.

This is not at all a complaint against Bob Heil and company.

I think a lot of times cables and such are simply mass produced, and there
is no way to truly insure quality control.

I would have been much more upset if Heil had not addressed the problem, but
Bob Heil personally followed up on it himself, which was really refreshing
in my book.

So, give them a call, and explain the problem, and I bet they'll treat you
right.

Good luck, and please let me know how things turn out.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ