From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:29:36 -0600
ah very cool.
do you have to use DOS for the readings etc, or is it windows bassed?
and presumably it works well with win eyes or jaws?
I know the IFR 1200's are pretty pricy units, but if they can be made
accessible via the PC and so on,  perhaps keeping an eye out for a used one
somewhere is a good thing.

73
Colin, V A6BKX