From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:36:08 -0600
but look at the doe Mr. Camping accumulated by telling everyone everything
was going to end on May 21.  Of course, I guess most people forgot you can't
take the money with you lol.
the funny part is this is what, the third or fourth time he's been wrong?
Forgive 77 times I guess so he's still got 70 something times to mess up
before the hard cores will stop believing...
If the world ends, I guess it ends, not much I can do about it so have fun
while we're still here hi hi.

regards
Colin