From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:51:40 -0500
Mike,

Sounds like you had fun.   I had limited time, and only did about 50 S
and P contacts on SSB.    A nice opening from here  to Europe on
Saturday (which I missed most of), and  today mostly NA and SA.   It was
open to your neck of the woods today.  I should have checked CW and
looked for you.

73, Steve  KW3A