From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:00:00 -0500
Once you learn where things are on the screen you can use it when in a hurry
as well. You can get a tactile screen protector from
http://www.speeddots.com to help with this. I have one on my otterbox
defender case for my iPhone 5 and I love it!
Hope this helps.

73.
Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.