From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:45:38 -0500
Alan,

Do you know how wide ranging the tuner in the 2 K amp is?    I think in
the 1 K it is only 3:1.   Of course, depending on your antenna and
where you want to go in the band, maybe 3:1 is all you would need.

I'll be interested in your experience with this amp if you get it.  Of
course, at $7,000,   I'll be able to afford one in about 75 years, if I
stop buying groceries.  I think the new 1.3 K is due out in 2015, but
not sure what the tuner is inside.  This one is only $5,000 plus.  Maybe
in about 50 years.

I did look at the control software, but without an amp connected, not
sure how usable it would be.   I'll be interested in hearing a report on
this.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A